I’m just trying to keep our priorities clear.
So Let’s Deal With the Lester Issue
- Sam told Lester about crossroads demons
- Lester, of his own volition, decided he wanted to set up a crossroads deal
- Lester, of his own volition, decided to offer up his soul in return for his wife’s death
- Sam actually tried to stop this, so that Lester wouldn’t lose his soul to Hell
- Sam then interrogated and killed the crossroads demon
- By SPN’s own lore, if the demon holding the contract is killed, the deal is null and void (remember the whole thing about killing Lilith in Season 3? Before anyone knew about the Apocalypse?)
- Crowley sent Dean to kill Lester’s wife under the guise of fulfilling (technically invalid) contract
- Dean did not hold up his end of the bargain and killed Lester instead
- Therefore according to Crowley, he doesn’t get Lester’s soul
- Therefore, Lester goes to whatever afterlife murderous misogynistic douchebags like him go (it’s probably still Hell)
So, let’s recap Sam’s only actions here:
- Sam told Lester about crossroads deals
- He tried to stop Lester from making said deal
Sam is not responsible for anything else, because Lester was completely aware of what he was doing.
Sam is not responsible for Lester’s death.
Sam is not responsible for wherever Lester’s soul ends up.
Sam is not responsible.
And if anyone thinks this is “dark” - let me remind you that Dean beats the shit out of people on a hair-trigger as a demon, kills demons and their vessels, and we don’t know what all else he did while with Crowley. Oh, and he actively tries to kill Sam when human enough to escape demon cuffs and a Devil’s trap.
So which one of them is “really the monster”?
It sure as Hell ain’t Sam Winchester.
before the show i was too nervous to eat now i’m too mad
Q:JESUS CHRIST DID THEY REALLY CURE DEAN I'M SO DONE COULDN'T IT HAVE LASTED LONGER THAN THREE EPISODES IM DONE
I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO THROW ALL THE SHIT DEAN HAS DONE BACK IN HIS FACE THE WAY DEAN KEEPS THROWING SHIT IN SAM’S FACE.
Man I liked it right up until the last ten minutes but I felt like it was buildup for a brother moment that just didn’t happen??! like NOTHING AT ALL? Is Dean ever gonna apologise to Sam?
#I WANNA SCREAM#HE FUCKING TRIED TO KILL SAM AND WE STILL WILL NOT GET AN APOLOGY (via sweetsamofmine)