- Plot Twist: All exams got cancelled because the government finally realise that they are actually just marking your memory and not your intelligence and teenagers should be experiencing life and having a good time instead of sat revising bollocks they're not going to use in the future
"My response to the “I am not a feminist” internet phenomenon….
First of all, it’s clear you don’t know what feminism is. But I’m not going to explain it to you. You can google it. To quote an old friend, “I’m not the feminist babysitter.”
But here is what I think you should know.
You’re insulting every woman who was forcibly restrained in a jail cell with a feeding tube down her throat for your right to vote, less than 100 years ago.
You’re degrading every woman who has accessed a rape crisis center, which wouldn’t exist without the feminist movement.
You’re undermining every woman who fought to make marital rape a crime (it was legal until 1993).
You’re spitting on the legacy of every woman who fought for women to be allowed to own property (1848). For the abolition of slavery and the rise of the labor union. For the right to divorce. For women to be allowed to have access to birth control (Comstock laws). For middle and upper class women to be allowed to work outside the home (poor women have always worked outside the home). To make domestic violence a crime in the US (It is very much legal in many parts of the world). To make workplace sexual harassment a crime.
In short, you know not what you speak of. You reap the rewards of these women’s sacrifices every day of your life. When you grin with your cutsey sign about how you’re not a feminist, you ignorantly spit on the sacred struggle of the past 200 years. You bite the hand that has fed you freedom, safety, and a voice.
In short, kiss my ass, you ignorant little jerks.”
I feel like such a piece of shit. I fuck up everything.
[THROWS DEAN WINCHESTER AGAINST WALL]
[POINTS AT FACE AGGRESSIVELY]
listen here, stupidass. you are not flawless, but by god that is okay. that is okay because your flaws make you special and there is nothing you can do that can convince me that you aren’t a good person ok and don’t you forget it
"One of the most interesting things about Elizabeth Turner was her Kiss of Death. Throughout the trilogy, all of the men she locked lips with has died - including Sao Feng in At World’s End, and (if you want to be petty about it) her father, Weatherby Swann. Usually they would die moments after kissing her for the first time. This excludes Will Turner who has kissed her several times before and beat the odds every time. However, even he succumbed to her kiss and died as well minutes after the two were hastily married by Barbossa.
This is most likely a just coincidence and not something that was intentional, but years later it’s still fun to point out to friends and watch a dawn of realization hit their face when they realize that Pirate Queen Elizabeth may have also been the Grim Reaper.”
If you disagree with any of the following please unfollow me and don’t talk to me and/or leave your opinions at the door when you come to my blog and do not trouble me with them.
Everyone deserves to be treated like they’re worth the universe until they prove themselves scum (and even then they deserve a second chance)
If they fuck up that second chance you are allowed to not be nice to them.
By everyone I mean EVERYONE from marginalized peoples to obscure genders to ignored sexualities to otherkin to cisgender people and men and heterosexuals.
If you started thinking less of me or feeling uncomfortable when I said cis/hetero/men need to be treated like people too please go away
Misandry is a thing but on a way lesser scale than misogyny
Hating people is wrong. Any people. Any reason. You have the right to anger and protest and fury but as soon as it crosses the line into hate that’s not ok.
Seriously though I’m so sick of getting my blog policed please stop please stop I don’t need that in my life
horror movie opening scene
- white girl: i dont like this abandoned insane asylum, zack.
- white boy: come on, amanda, 10 years ago tonight, the famous blood skull killer committed his last murder right here and then vanished.
- white girl: you're just trying to scare me.
- white boy: lmao
- they continue walking for a few seconds
- *white couple hears noise*
- white girl: babe what that??
- white boy: i'll go investigate
- *leaves her alone*
- *choking noises*
- white girl: zack!!!
- white boy: ha ha just kidding!
- white girl: asshole!
- white boy: im just playin babe
- white girl: that wasnt funny but ur still cute
- *playful kiss*
- *things turn sexy*
- *hear noise*
- white boy: i'll go investigate
- *he leaves and then there's a silence for a long time*
- *maybe a thud*
- white girl: zack! this isnt funny anymore zack!
- *she walks and he dead*
- white girl: ahhh!!
- *killer shows up with sickle or quirky weapon that distinguishes him from other horror movie villains*
- white girl: ahhh!!!
- *white girl runs*
- *dead end*
- *thinks she free n safe*
- *guy catches her*
- *cuts her*
- *she dead*
- opening title slashes across screen: BLOOD SLICE IN 3-D
You know what sucks? When you say something will happen and someone else assures you that it never will, but it ends up happening anyway. And it’s your fault.