none pizza with left beef
It should be a rule of Tumblr to always reblog none pizza with left beef
ive missed you
#THIS IS MY FAVORITE FUCKING THING JUST THE BEEF#YOU COULD TELL THE POOR CHEF WAS JUST FUCKING#DISGUSTED#WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS#WHAT THE F U C K IS THIS#WHO THE FUCK ORDERS A#A /NONE/ PIZZA?? JUST BEEF ON THE LEFT???#FUCK IT#F U CK IT#JUST COOK THE FUCKING DOUGH#HERE LET ME THROW THIS FUCKING HANDFUL OF OBLONG BEEF CHUNKS AT YOUR NONE FUCKING PIZZA#FUCK YOU#FUCK YOU AND ALL YOU STAND FOR#LEFT FUCKING BEEF (via askscientistcarlos)
I love None Pizza with Left Beef.
3th time i’ve reblogged this
tumblr people love this. reddit people love this. 4chan scum loves this. there is just something intrinsically hilarious about none pizza with left beef. bless
she’s 23 and she didn’t know she had a vagina until 5 days ago
This is why we don’t do close readings of 50 Shades of Grey.
I’m laughing so hard I forgot about this line completely this is EXACTLY why we should do close readings because it’s so funny.
i literally love brown eyes so much theyre so beautiful and underappreciated i could talk about them for hours
well I guess it’s a good thing that I have brown eyes, huh?
Harry Potter au where Harry didn’t lose being a parsletongue and Albus buys a snake as a pet one year because snakes are cool and one day just walks in on Harry and the snake having a deep conversation
Albus is 17 and loses his virginity in his room and forgets the snake talks to his dad and when Harry gets home the snake is all like OH MY GOSH YOU’D NEVER GUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WHAT HAPPENED
I literally overcame self esteem issues by making ironically over-arrogant claims because even if you’re joking about something a lot you start to believe it and that can totally work in a good way if you let it
They’ve done studies and the “fake it till you make it” mindset actually works and if you keep up a mantra you come to believe it after a time. It actually is how I came to really love myself.
Interviewer: Favorite music? (MUST READ!!!)
- Jensen: Garth Brooks. Best concert of my life. My dad, brother and I went. Never forget it. I own every single one of that guys albums. Umm I love the king of pop, r.i.p. Marc Broussard, Marty Robbins, Stevie Ray Vaughan.
- Jared: And country.
- Jensen: Yes, country.
- Jared: I like country, but Jensen loves country.
- Jensen: Yeah.
- Jared: There nothing like being woken up in your trailer at four o’clock in the morning to Taylor Swift blasting from the trailer next to yours.
- Jensen: Whatever.
- Jared: What? You love Taylor Swift!
- Jensen: I know I do.
- Jared: You seriously just admitted that in public. And here I was calling you a manly-man earlier.
- Jensen: She’s a good little songwriter!
- Jared: Umm I’ve really been getting back into Pearl Jam lately. I’ve been on an everything Pearl Jam kick.
- Jensen: Yeah. Cause there’s nothing like waking up to ‘Jeremy’ blasting from the trailer next to yours at four o’clock in the morning for the like, thousandth time.
- Jared: Hey! Jeremy is a good, complicated, emotional song! It helps me get in Sams head.
- Jensen: And it helps Dean get closer with a gun.
- Jared: But no, I like country. And I actually think I like classic rock more than he does. I’m more of the Dean in the music world and Jensen listens to .. Taylor Swift.
- Jensen: Let it go, man.
- Jared: Even Sam would never admit it if he listened to Taylor Swift.
- Jensen: Sam has no soul!
- Jared: Dude, trust me, it doesn’t matter.